Vacancies are closed for now!
See below for details of our last job openings.
Bookishly is a giftware and greetings card brand based at Moulton Park in Northampton. We sell online and to various independent retailers and national chains worldwide.
1. Studio Assistant
We are looking for someone to join our friendly team in the studio workshop. The ideal candidate will be confident, positive and happy to get involved in a wide range of tasks when needed.
In our workshop we print, frame and pack art prints, as well as stocking, picking and packing greetings cards and stationery that is printed locally for us.
This is a full time role, we work Monday-Friday.
We are looking for someone to join our studio team, dispatching the orders each day. The job will involve picking, framing, wrapping, packing and posting products, and generally helping with everything needed to get things out the door. There will also be some email based customer service and processing orders via all of our online shops and the Royal Mail and courier websites. It can be frantic but it's usually fun. Speed and accuracy is the goal!
We have a workshop in Moulton Park Business Centre, Northampton, where all the prints are framed, and we keep all the cards and notebooks to be picked and sent out.
- - framing prints, picking and packing products for posting
- - processing orders online, printing dispatch notes, confirming dispatch at the end of each day
- - using the Royal Mail site to prepare our post each day
- - answering and actioning customer enquiries
- - replenishing picking shelves with stock
- - keeping track of supplies and replenishing when needed
- - making up and packing wholesale orders
- - helping dispatch subscriptions parcels each month
- - booking parcels with the couriers
Web savvy, attention to detail, organisation skills, good customer service skills, team player.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter letting us know how your skills and experience in education or at work fit the job role as described.
2. Office Administrator
We are looking for an administrative super hero to join our friendly team in the studio. The ideal candidate will be confident, positive and happy to get involved in a wide range of tasks when needed.
The role will involve various administrative tasks as well as occasionally stepping in to help in the workshop during busy times. We are particularly looking for someone with experience in financial administration to help us implement a robust purchasing system as we grow.
This role could be full time or part time depending on candidates.
- Invoicing and monitoring payments, paying suppliers.
- Maintaining product database and tracking creation of new product listings
- Provide bookkeeper with financial info every month
- Monitoring wholesale orders in and out of the workshop
- Helping the workshop staff with production, picking and packing when necessary
- Maintain supplies inventory and orders supplies when needed
- Reporting payroll information to our bookkeeper
- Some HR admin such as arranging appraisals, managing the holiday calendar and keeping the basic staff records.
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Google Documents Skills, Managing Processes, Organisation, Analysing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication, Web Savvy, Experience Using Cloud Based Software, Good Customer Service Skills, Team Orientated.