Bookishly are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. You may contact Bookishly at any time with any privacy questions or concerns.
Information About You
When you purchase products through our website we ask for information such as name, email address, postal address and contact details. Bookishly then keep a record of this information.
We keep a record of the purchases you make so we can deal with any queries or problems you may have and also to ensure that any information that we send to you is relevant.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us because you feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, or you would like the information erased from our records, you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com
How We Use Your Personal Data
All the information we collect via the website or through email correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service. We are committed to only using your personal information for:
- Passing on your order to our chosen partners so they can supply goods and services to you and for customer administration. Our partners may assist with the delivery and fulfilment of your order.
- Planning and managing Bookishly business activities, including analysis of customers shopping habits, success of advertisements and product and style preferences of our customers.
- Technical administration of our website.
- Providing you with information about the services we offer.
- Letting you know about offers and news from Bookishly.com.
- To verify details of your payment method or credit/debit card account.
How We Protect Your Information
You acknowledge that the internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us or we send to you via the internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information and all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment.Only employees and our chosen partners who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.