Bookishly is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you.
Bookishly may update this policy at any time. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We collect the following information:
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number (Optional)
- Purchase Information
What We Do With The Information
All the information we collect via your order or through email correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service.
We are committed to only using your personal information for:
- Passing on your order to our chosen partners (below) so they can supply goods and services to you and for customer administration. Our partners may assist with the delivery and fulfilment of your order.
- Planning and managing Bookishly business activities, including analysis of customers shopping habits, success of advertisements and product and style preferences of our customers.
- Technical administration of our website.
- Providing you with the following information via email:
- New products
- Special offers
- Information which we think you may find interesting.
- To verify details of your payment.
Links To Other Websites
We may publish and/or send links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The site can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy please email us at email@example.com or write to Bookishly Limited, Moulton Park Business Centre, Redhouse Road, Northampton, NN3 6AQ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively write to: Bookishly Limited, Moulton Park Business Centre, Redhouse Road, Northampton, NN3 6AQ We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.