Graduating This Summer? You Need To Read These Ten Literary Quotes!
Graduation season is in full swing and whilst it’s one of the most exciting times in a person’s life, it can also be one of the scariest. You’re about to wave goodbye to full time education and dive straight in to full time work. Decisions of what to do and which direction to head in can be pretty overwhelming, and it’s totally normal to feel like that. We have brought together some of our favourite literary quotes from our product range to inspire, motivate and remind you of just how capable you are. Not graduating? We think you’ll enjoy these quotes anyway, who doesn’t love a little midweek motivation?!
1. "I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship."
2. "The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it."
3. "If adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad."
4. "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you believe in me, I'll believe in you."
5. "Courage, dear heart."
6. "Wherever you go, go with all your heart."
7. "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams."
8. "Though she be but little she is fierce."
9. "Not all those who wander are lost."
10. "Would you like to have an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?"
We hope you're feeling a little more ready to take on the world now! Got any more quotes you turn to when in need of a little extra inspiration? Let us know!