William Shakespeare Postcard Set - Beautiful Book Quote Postcards - Pack of Twelve
This postcard set features six of Shakespeare’s most popular quotes. There’ll be two of each design so you have the option of sending them out to a friend whilst keeping one for yourself. (They look great popped inside a frame!)
- The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. - As You Like It.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. - All’s Well That Ends Well.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. - A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them. Twelfth Night
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves. - Julius Caesar.
- Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love” - Hamlet.
These designs have been printed onto 300gsm smooth textured card. We’ve made the decision to no longer package our cards in plastic cello bags in a bid to be more environmentally friendly. Your postcard set will be packaged and sent in a board backed envelope.
10cm x 15cm.
There’s also the option to add one of our postcard holders to your order. They’re made of soft obeche, a solid natural uncoated wood, and are magnetic - so you’re able to position your postcards in whichever way you think looks best. They have a tapered edge and measure 15cm (W) x 1.6cm (H) and 0.6cm (D). You can see examples in the product photographs.