William Shakespeare Postcard Set - Beautiful Book Quote Postcards - Pack of Twelve
- Product Info
- Postcard Holder
- EU Taxes
This postcard set features six of Shakespeare’s most popular quotes. There’ll be two of each design so you have the option of sending them out to a friend whilst keeping one for yourself. (They look great popped inside a frame!)
- The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. - As You Like It.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. - All’s Well That Ends Well.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. - A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them. Twelfth Night
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves. - Julius Caesar.
- Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love” - Hamlet.
These designs have been printed onto 300gsm smooth textured card. We’ve made the decision to no longer package our cards in plastic cello bags in a bid to be more environmentally friendly. Your postcard set will be packaged and sent in a board backed envelope.
10cm x 15cm.
There’s also the option to add one of our postcard holders to your order. They’re made of soft obeche, a solid natural uncoated wood, and are magnetic - so you’re able to position your postcards in whichever way you think looks best. They have a tapered edge and measure 15cm (W) x 1.6cm (H) and 0.6cm (D). You can see examples in the product photographs.
Our lovely friends in the EU might like to know that Etsy.com have managed to put measures in place to collect taxes at the point of checkout, so purchases from our Etsy store won't be subject to further fees on arrival in the EU. Not all of our products are on there because some are not eligible to be sold on Etsy but most are.
There's more information about customs and VAT here.