Jane Austen Postcard Set - Beautiful Book Quote Postcards - Pack of Twelve
This postcard set features six of Jane Austen’s most popular quotes set inside a beautiful floral border design. There’ll be two of each design so you have the option of sending them out to a friend whilst keeping one for yourself. (They look lovely popped inside a frame!)
Here are the six quotes:
- The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. -
- There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.
- I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book!
- A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony, in a moment.
- In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
- I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.
This pack of postcards not only makes a great gift for Jane Austen fans, it’s also a wonderful book lover gift too.
These designs have been printed onto 300gsm smooth textured card. We’ve made the decision to no longer package our cards in plastic cello bags in a bid to be more environmentally friendly. Your postcard set will be packaged and sent in a board backed envelope.
10cm x 15cm.
There’s also the option to add one of our scandi style postcard holders to your order. They’re made of soft obeche, a solid natural uncoated wood, and are magnetic - so you’re able to position your postcards in whichever way you think looks best. They have a tapered edge and measure 15cm (W) x 1.6cm (H) and 0.6cm (D). You can see examples in the product photographs.