February’s Classic Book Crate has now launched. This month's box is based around Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.😊 The crate is filled to the brim with themed bookish goods (there are loads of different items inside), including the book itself which features our exclusively designed dust jacket. Fancy a sneak peek?
You can grab the crate right here. To celebrate this month's launch and one of our favourite books we thought it would be fun to share a few of our favourite quotes from the book itself! If you'd like to read more about Jane Eyre then make sure you check out our blog post written by our friend Lucy Rahim. It's a really great read. You can see more here.
1. "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will."
2. "Some of the best people that ever lived have been as destitute as I am; and if you are a Christian, you ought not to consider poverty a crime."
3. "I would always rather be happy than dignified."
4. "There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow-creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort."
5. "I am not an angel,' I asserted; 'and I will not be one till I die: I will be myself."
6. "Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity of registering wrongs."
What's your favourite Jane Eyre quote?