Empowering Quote Postcard Set - 12 Pack
Part of a range inspired by the protest banners and pennants created by the Suffragettes. Designed with retro colours and hand drawn stitching details.
The pack includes two copies of each of the six designs.
Each postcard features a powerful quote of excerpt drawn from a range of authors, philosophers and activists.
- “I don't see why a maid should take a husband when she's bold enough to fight her own battles,” - Far From the Madding Crowd.
- 'Educate, Organise, Agitate' - George Bernard Shaw
- “Forget conventionalisms; forget what the world thinks of you stepping out of your place; think your best thoughts, speak your best words, work your best works, looking to your own conscience for approval.” - Susan B. Anthony
- 'I rebel therefore I exist' -Albert Camus.
- 'Being strong is the magic, the magic is me' - Frances Hodgson Burnett (The Secret Garden)
Postcards feature hand-drawn designs that have been printed onto 300gsm smooth textured card.
We have made the decision to no longer package our cards in plastic cello bags in a bid to be more environmentally friendly. Your postcard set will be packaged and sent in a board backed envelope.
10cm x 15cm.
There’s also the option to add one of our scandi style postcard holders to your order. They’re made of soft obeche, a solid natural uncoated wood, and are magnetic - so you’re able to position your postcards in whichever way you think looks best. They have a tapered edge and measure 15cm (W) x 1.6cm (H) and 0.6cm (D). You can see examples in the product photographs.