From November 25th our lead times will be 10 working days from the point of payment on all wholesale orders. In addition to this, wholesale orders placed after Friday 2nd of December will not be guaranteed before Christmas. It's possible that we will be able to help, but please get in touch before ordering so that we can check.
Thanks for all your support in 2016!
How to order:
Fill out this form and we'll send you a price list and a password. With the password you can access the trade shop. You can either buy directly from the trade shop or email your order and we'll send back a pro-forma. The trade shop is a little cheaper.
Please read the product information below carefully before placing an order.
- Prints only or prints & stationery - £150 + VAT (carriage paid)
- Stationery only - £50 + VAT plus £3.95 postage, or £100 + VAT carriage paid.
- Payment is required in full before dispatch. You can pay via the trade shop, Paypal or bank transfer. There is a preferential rate for using the trade shop.
- Framed prints are available in packs of 5 saving you 10% on the online unit price.
- If you are based outside of the UK please get in touch via email@example.com for a shipping quote and the correct type of invoice.
- Mainland UK delivery is included; please ask for quotes outside of the UK mainland.
- Written permission must be obtained before any Bookishly products are sold online. We do not permit selling on eBay.
Please note the book pages are all original and the sizes may vary if a different copy of the relevant book is used.
Orders are dispatched within 5 working days of payment being received unless agreed otherwise. By using the web shop to purchase you are ensuring the quickest method of getting your stock. At busy times (after trade shows or in the run-up to big gifting events) we can sometimes be a little slower but would always keep you informed at every stage. Our framed prints are made - to order.
Framed book page and map prints:
The book page designs are printed onto original vintage pages mounted into a custom made frame. The map prints are printed on 325gsm uncoated card with a matt laminate.
Bookishly’s signature block frames are made by hand in the UK. By making small frames for the book pages the framers greatly reduce their wastage. The frames are lightweight and stand up on their own, perfect for shelves and mantelpieces. They are very easy to hang as they will just rest on a nail in the wall.
There is no glass so you can feel the lovely old page and the product is safe and easy to post worldwide. The frames are made to order to fit the particular edition of the relevant book. They are 3cm deep.
The frames can be shrink wrapped in plastic to protect them in a retail environment (no extra cost). Bar-codes and price stickers can be stuck to the wrapping easily without damaging the product.
The designs are printed on 300gsm white textured stock and come with brown ribbed envelope in a clear cello sleeve in packs of 6 of the same design. Blank inside. Dimensions: 10.5 cm x 21 cm (A6). Printed in England.
These chunky A5 journals contain 244 plain white pages. The soft, textured cover is a printed with a Bookishly design. The ‘book page’ backgrounds feature tiny text from Plato’s Republic and the maps are scanned from vintage finds. They are presented for retail in cello bags with ‘blank inside’ sticker on the front. Printed in England.